Blockchain for Everything
Towards The Role of Blockchain for Cities & Business
Learn how to transform your business and digitize your transaction work flows using Blockchain. Blockchain allows businesses to transact more smoothly and efficiently.
Discover the power of business blockchains and distributed ledger technologies with an overview of Hyperledger and introductions to its key frameworks. All over the global market there are ledgers that organizations and individuals alike must trust. Blockchain technologies record promises, trades, transactions or simply items we never want to disappear, allowing everyone in an ecosystem to keep a copy of the common system of record.
What you'll learn
Describe Business Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies
Gain familiarity with current Hyperledger projects and cross-industry use cases
Perform clean installations of the Hyperledger Composer, Hyperledger Sawtooth and Hyperledger Fabric frameworks
Know the types of business networks;
• Know the history of Blockchain and Bitcoin;
• Understand the blockchain architecture;
• Blockchain applications.
2. Use Cases & Implementation Models
• Learn the implementation models
• Processes management;
• Supply chain;
• Learn the use cases
• Public sector;
3. Hyperledger Project Overview
• Understand Hyplerledger Fabric;
• Know the Hyperledger architecture;
• Know the Hyperledger platforms;
• Understand Product composition.
5. Design Framework
• How to start a project;
• Determining Use Cases and KPIs;
• Design Thinking;
• Design Solution Framework – Artifacts.
This course is organized by Smart Cites Expo World Forum Team. The details of Smart City Expo can be found on the following links: