Naples cryptocurrency and blockchain course
Live course dedicated to cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
The course will take place on 21 and 22 September from 15 to 19.00.
- Blockchain how business and the future will change
- What is the Blockchain
- How it works and what it is used for
- Blockchain models
- What are Altcoins
- What are Smart Contracts
- Type of token and relevant legislation
- Difference between Erc20 and Erc 223
- How to use ETH tokens
- What is the Neo Smart Economy and how it works
- What is an MVP
- What an exchange is and how it works
- Where and how to buy cryptocurrencies
- How to make a transaction
- How to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat currency
- The difference between ICO and IPO
- How to choose an ICO and avoid a scam
- How to analyze ICO projects in detail
- The difference between Token and Coin
- Invest in an ICO
- Create an ICO
- What is a MasterNode
- Regulatory bodies and CONSOB
The course costs € 99.
At the end of the course there will be an aperitif offered by the Bitcoin Master University.